Tuesday, March 15, 2016

'Save me to save my kid'

Khotang, March 16: "My child can survive only when I am alive", a women said from a hospital's bed. "Please save me to save my kid".

Chronic cancer-ridden Kabita Tamang of Kharmi-8, Khotang has been seeking support for her treatment. She has appealed to the generous people to raise fund of Rs 2 million required for her further treatment. She has so far spent Rs 700,000 in course of the treatment.

Kavita, 18, is undergoing cancer treatment at Civil Hospital Kathmandu with her four-year-old in the lap. The Tamang family belonging to the low economic status has been managing fudns for her treatment on loan.

The upbringing of the child has become uncertain with his mother coming to the stage of life and death.

The Tamang family has urged the interested helping hands to deposit financial support for Kavita's treatment to her Sunrise Bank account number 04110311873015 and Century Bank account number 01550150001356 in the name of Ashok Tamang. RSS